Saturday, January 5, 2013

Its about the journey, not the destination, right?

Well, we got on the plane (a C-130 I'm told by my aviation savvy teammate Margarita Marinova, who flies helicopters as a hobby...) flew for about an hour out, and then boomeranged back due to mechanical issues. Back in Christchurch, NZ now, and the current plan is to hopefully take off tomorrow at 9 am.

In the wait though, I bought a stuffed penguin for my niece, it makes (penguiny?) noises when you squeeze it, which I am pretty sure will drive my teammates crazy after about a week of camping with me. Either I will disappear  or the penguin will, stay tuned.


crew examining our plane after we boomeranged back to Christchurch, NZ

1 comment:

  1. Your plane is so much more badass than the Twin Otter in the Arctic. :P

    ReplyDelete